We know that in this digital age, your privacy is important.
· You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data; however, please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When contacting us or to make an appointment, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your First name, Last name, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like your hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website.
· Minors’ Data: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, We will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 13, please contact us.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
• When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
· We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How do we use your details?
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
· To schedule an appointment.
· To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates, or offers.· Correspond with you; and
· Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party's use; and
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
· To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
· To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you've provided us with the means to do so. For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track
· We are keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
· Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
· We are conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
· Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
a) Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
b) Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us.
c) Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
d) Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie
_gaPersistent - 2 yearsAnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Google LLC_ga_JMDY11H0YJPersistent - 2 yearsAnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Google LLC_gatPersistent - 2 yearsAnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Google LLC_gidPersistent - 1 dayAnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Google LLC_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535)Session cookieAnalytics takeactioncounseling.comgaVisitorTypeLongPersistent - 2 yearsAnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Google LLCgaVisitorTypeShortPersistent - 30 minutesAnalyticsGoogle Analytics, Google LLC
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Cookie Preferences on the website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking ‘Cookie Preferences in the footer of the website.
Browser settings: You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand the privacy settings available to you. If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account, and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
California Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides specific rights to those in California. Suppose you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law. In that case, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Statement.
· You have the right to request that we provide you with what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
· You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
· We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement.
· You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information, and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Statement.
· You have the right to designate an authorized agent to request on your behalf. Please see the Identity Verification Requirement below for information on our process for verifying that we have received a legally valid request.
· If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement or wish to submit a request to request that we not share your information with third parties, please contact us by email or through the contact us page.
· See more at https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/According to caloppa, we agree to the following:· Users can visit our site anonymously.
· Via EmailNevada Resident RightsIf you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of selling certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Nevada Do Not Sell Request" and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.Coppa (children online privacy protection action)With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which defines what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children's privatizes and security online. For more details, Click Here or below link
https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule Your Legal RightsUnder certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to your data.You may have the following rights: -
A. Request access to your data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
B. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
C. Request deletion of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
D. Object to processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). Something about your situation makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, overriding your rights and freedoms.
E. Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
a. If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
b. Our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
c. You need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
d. You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
F. Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party. We will provide your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format to you or a chosen third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information you initially provided consent for us to use or used the information to perform a contract with you.
G. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not provide certain services to you.
How do we protect your details?
· We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who've special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, your resource's very sensitive/credit information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to protect your individual information.
· While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
· Take Action Counseling & Consulting Pllc prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed the information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.We accumulate your email to be able to:
· Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions· To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
· Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
· Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.· Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
· Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by using the contact form at our website takeactioncounseling.com, and we'll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Changes to this privacy notice
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com or call (704) 426-3453. Take Action Counseling & Consulting Pllc8015 Sullivan DriveCharlotte, NC 28215
This document was last updated on February 16, 2022